Saturday, 11 August 2007

M3

My sweet husband, M3 is what we will call him...is everything...which I never knew...but the longer I'm with him, the more I learn from him...he is content with LIFE. He is always happy where he is...he is patient with himself, don't question his own abilities...believe he is where he needs to be. He is calm, funny and it's difficult to get him in a serious mood...he is just so content.
Sometimes when we talk I will think 'you don't have a clue'...and then he will just ask one question...and I want to run! He is brilliant, clever, intelligent, never-minded, funny (again), sporty, love himself....I still have so much to learn....

1 comment:

Paz said...

Why thank you for such kind words!!! :) I needed them today, that is for sure. I highly enjoy blogging but my sister and my boyfriend say "when are you going to show off your art?" So I think that is whats next for me at Colored Sprinkles. I hope you continue to stop by and thank you soooo very much and have a wonderful weekend and KEEP on blogging. Even though your just starting your on the right path and I will definetly be back to read some more!!!