This magical beauty wrote yesterday about M A G I C ! And this gorgeous jewel wrote about 'choosing' J O Y ! These past few days I was wondering what? where? how? should I or not? Am I? Will I one day be? Questions...questions and questions...with no answers...then I read Mccabe's post about magic and it felt as if life was returning to every vessel of my body!
I've always choose to do something for someone...I LUVVVV it! It makes me appreciate life...and people...and when doing something for someone else, I love myself more.
I told my sister-in-law about my blog and in the same sentence of being lonely with no friends here. I also abrutly stopped doing anything for anybody as my family and some friends were always telling me how mad I was for going in such extremes of doing things for people I don't even know (which I love...and it's not BIG things...small...just to let you know things. They also said that I tend to do too much...and everybody don't like it? sigh...anyway, i've tried to change that, and with changing that...lock myself up in my home...reading blogs! :-) which is great! but not balanced? or contact with the outside world...) it just blows my mind...I've just realised that that is who I am. That is what makes me alive and happy....I should do what comes naturally to me and keep on being who I know I am!
anyway, my sister-in-law replied with a bright and happy smile...no more loneliness..you just write everything on your blog! And I hear her voice in the back of my head...all the time...so Liz, thank you!
After I've read Mccabe's invitation (you all have to read it!!!) I remembered all the little things I use to do for people...and I came back! Standing up from the past 9 months...and I cannot wait to start doing it! Oh...doing the magic...spreading the joy! For anyone...with anyone....which ever way I feel comfortable with! I'm so excited! Starting tonight with my brother and his wife.....sprinkling little hearts of magic into their bed...without them knowing...cannot wait...(then fear: my brother will say something negative!...but I don't care...my sister-in-law will love it!)
Choosing joy? Difficult? Sometimes very difficult. You want to choose the joy with everything in you, but it feels as if you get lost on your way to joy!? But these past 2 days was fantastic! It felt as if I was floating on a cloud...with all the imaginations of magic all around me...I'm smiling from ear to ear just thinking what the people's reaction are going to be...tonight I love life! I love magic! I love all of you reading...and even those who are not! Tonight...I love myself extremely much!!! And I have realised that there is a life out there...missing me!
2 comments:
Your joy is infectious!! I love this post, and how warm and magical it makes me feel...
*sigh
:-)
Always be true to yourself (without spreading yourself too thin! a real danger for such a giver, yes?), and I hope your sister-in-law squealed with delight over your magic touch.
:-D
(((HUGS))) to you in all your happiness.
Spreading some magic is one way of choosing joy, Right? If it makes you happy.
So spread you magic and smile, someone else will be smiling with you ;-)
Post a Comment