My sweet husband just got on a plane for Kuala Lumpur...I'm missing him already...
I thought I'd get up early (6am...no children....late sleepers!:-), to take some more photographs of the sun shining through the trees...but there is no sun today...just dark clouds...and the wind blowing through the trees...so here I am...thinking about the sun shining through each of us...??
Why are we scared to let our gaurd down and the sun out?
Why do we try to be perfect?
Since we've moved countries I've been "holding it all together" so that everybody thinks the sun is shining through..where in the meantime I'm missing EVERYTHING of my life back home...then I ask myself the question? Do I have the courage to change? And looking back on the past 8 months I would say absolutely YES!...but I'm not letting the sun through out of fear that I might not shine that bright.
Aha! I know what I must do? EMBRACE. Embrace every aspect of the change, of me, of my feelings, of the country...I have to embrace myself...and just let the sun shine!
Are you letting the sun through?
3 comments:
What a beautiful image, and a beautiful sentiment... I'm thrilled to see the sun shining through your words...
:-)
sooo beautiful, this image and your words ... how wonderful :)
Great work.
Post a Comment