Saturday, 22 December 2007

Christmas Present to YOU! xx

1. Put the kettle on to boil.
2. Warm your favourite teapot.
3. Add one tablespoon of tea for each pereson.
4. Pour in boiling water, allow to brew for ten minutes, while you do one or more of the following: Lie on the sofa like a great big slug. Hug somebody. Dance like you danced when you were five years old. Rest. Take off your shoes and wiggle your toes. Sing like Pavarotti. Shake like Elvis. Help yourself to a huge slice of chocolate cake. Call a friend. Listen. Remember the last time you laughed out loud. Tickle somebody. Sit where you can feel the sun on your face. Smile. Be still. Be present. Just be.
5. Stir and pour.
6. Drink.

xx

2 comments:

Joan said...

well dear heart that is exactly what I just did!
The tea is Mandarin Orange Chai...
I took off my shoes, layed on the floor, wiggled my toes, closed my eyes, listened to the quiet hum of the refrigerator, and just drank in all the beauty of late night silence.
And I am feeling soooo much better!
xoxox
joan

PixieDust said...

No wonder your tea is so magical!!!! After these long past few days (filled with family and love, true, but long nonetheless), I will have to try your recipe!

*hee,hee

:-)

warm snuggles to you!

Love,
me