Friday, 7 December 2007

December views #7

I'm new to these Desember views, but absolutely love them. This was the bright idea of Darlene. I'm so excited to start doing this, but have to run. Have family here from South Africa and my hubbie just came home as well...so I have to go!!! But will be back later tonight!
xx
on the field behind our house...
View from our bedroom....cold!!! (taken 3 weeks ago)

Sun shining through the trees...beautiful!

Life is Beautiful!

Entrance to our home...Please come visit!

6 comments:

daisies said...

you have such beautiful views ... your entrance is enchanting ~ wish i could come visit :)

stunning!!

PixieDust said...

:-O

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your views! Eeeee! so excited you're participating!!!

Oh, the sun shining through the trees, that bedroom view! I'm hooked! I need more!

Enjoy your family evening...

(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Just breathtaking.
Welcome to Dec. views... you are sure to be a beautiful asset to the month :)



http://shadesofjoan.typepad.com/

Colorsonmymind said...

The light through the trees oh my so gorgeous

Kirsten Michelle said...

so glad you've joined in...
these views are simply stunning!!!
i certainly hope i'll have an opportunity to visit one day ;-)
xo

leonie.wise said...

beautiful photos! i'm glad you're joining in the fun too.