Saturday, 8 December 2007

December views #8

All my December view photos so far looks a bit 'dark'...was so excited last night to start these December views that I took most of them last night...was wondering around my house taking photographs of almost all my views! I loved it so!!! What a great idea, Darlene! Thank YOu!
My favorite view for today...M3...my husband!

I wake up every morning seeing this beautiful orchid

Our Christmas Tree...

Yodi alias 'Fish'...our pet turtle
This was given to me by 3 amazing women in my life when we moved countries...
the angel represents my mom, Daphne, the big girl, my other mom, Elnette,
the middle girl is me, and the little one is my godchild, Beth!

my drinking tea spot in the mornings...

1 mosquito...

2 mosquito...
3 mosquito hanging in our lounge...

2 comments:

PixieDust said...

That photo of your hubby is precious, I love that we can see you in the background with your camera! And the red bell should be a greeting card...

:-)

I see I have a few posts to catch up on and I love it!!! I'm loving all these glimpses of YOU.

(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me

daisies said...

the red bell should be a greeting card!! :) i love these beautiful glimpses into your life ... xox