I've Borrowed A Meme
I borrowed this meme from PixieDust..
do you own a gun? No
what do you think of hot dogs? love them...but not too much tomoto sause...and real sausages!
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? plain english tea...with milk...
Can you do push-ups? mmmm.....er....no.
What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? a diamont necklace my husband gave me for my birthday...although I don't like diamonty stings...his thoughts behind it was so honest and loving...and it reminds me of that morning when he declared his love to me again...and gave me the necklace...I love him so! (I would love to have all of Thea's beautiful jewelry! Must tell him! :-)
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:- (1) what am I thinking????....(2) I miss my parents already and they just left yesterday....(3) what to do? what to do?
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, tea, milk
What time did you wake up today? 09h30...(the priviledges of not having children yet...)..with the rain falling on the roof and the wind blowing through the trees...beautiful!
Current hate? negativity
Favourite place to be? right now...right here talking to all of you...in my mind...on the beach in Cape Town!
Least favourite place to be? sometimes in my mind...:0( oops!
Where would you like to go? I would love to travel the world...living in every country for a few months...experiencing all the different tastes, sounds, food, people, cultures...with my husband!
Do you own slippers? yes...I have 3 pairs..:-)
What shirt are you wearing? orange T-Shirt...feel happy!
Do you burn or tan? use to tan...but as from this year...and living in the UK...no tan required!
Favourite colour(s)?mine is orangeREdGreen but would love to adopt PixieDust's color...it is awesome! Redgreenorangeyellowblueharvestwintersummerspringautumn color
Would you be a pirate? Yes...but I would help those in need on the sea...and give the diamonds to the poor!
What is your favourite holiday? Christmas! Family time!
What songs do you sing in the shower? currently christmas songs....''call on the angels'' (this is the song we are teaching the reception year kiddies at school for the concert...fun!)
What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I feared of falling into very deep holes!
What’s in your pockets right now? a note..."I am love".
Last thing that made you laugh? my mom...she is just so funny!
Best bed sheets as a child? blue and yellow flowers...
Worst injury you’ve ever had? cutting my finger with a butter knife! quite badly taking a midnight snack of banoffie pie...where as I had to be rushed to ER for sticthes...very funny
Are your parents still together? Yes...just celebrated their 35th Wedding anniversary...
Do you wish on shooting stars? every day...I just close my eyes...and wish!
What is your favourite book(s)? too many...but always going back to SARK! to smile...
What is your favourite candy? lollypops!
How is the weather outside right now? raining softly...the fire sizzling in the fire place...with the wind blowing lightly through the trees...
What was your first thought this morning when you woke up? i'm tired...i want to sleep some more!
Sunday, 2 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwww, what a sweet note to have in your pocket...
:-)
Yay! that you played - this was such a fun read!
Post a Comment