Tuesday, 25 December 2007

Xmas Present to YOU #3 - FRIENDSHIP!

1. Put the kettle on to boil.
2. Warm your favourite teapot.
3. Add one tablespoon of tea for each pereson.
4. Pour in boiling water, and while it brews, we'll talk: We'll talk about everything. We'll talk about nothing. Whatever you want to say, I'll listen. Show me your secrets, your troubles, your joys, your profound thoughts and silliest imaginations. Tell me a piece of juicy gossip. Or your theories on how to make the world a better place. Share a new recipe or an old memory. A brilliant idea or a stupid one. Anything. I'll be sad if you are sad, happy if you are happy.
5. Pause
6. Take a deep breath.
7. Plant a seed. It will grow.
8. Stir and pour.
9. Drink.

May today be filled with good memories, family hugs... loud laughter...happiness! Expectation and hope for new tomorrows! Family! Love!

I love you...Merry Xmas!

xx

3 comments:

Joan said...

Your friendship is one of my treasured gifts this holiday season.

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful heart.
xoxoxo

PixieDust said...

I LOVE you!!! What a ray of sunshine you are.

I hope your Christmas was filled with magic and beauty that will spill over into the new year.

I can't wait to give you a great big (((HUG)))!!!

Love,
Me

:-D

daisies said...

: )

yummalicious friendship!!

sorry i have been away in the busy ~ catching up and sending you love and i hope your christmas was beautiful, peaceful and joyous!! xox