She is....
one of us....
soulful....
loves books and fairytales!
listens like no other....
take all her feelings and thoughts...and keep it to herself...because that is the only way she know how to protect herself...
Her name symbolizes where she is....african (south africa)...
blossom...starting to blossom within herself...
she is magical! (when she allow herself to be)...she always just smiles...and keep quiet....
I urge her to start have her own space...so that she can voice her opinions...
and her thoughts...expose her heart...share...when she is ready...
my wish for her is....expression! giving her her voice back!
writing! (she is a writer within her own right)...experiencing all the magic, friendships and comfort which I have found here in this world...to not feel alone..to know she is loved...wherever she is on her journey! That she is never alone in her feelings...with her feelings...whether they are sad/happy/fearful/angry/excited/just lost for words...
She also takes the most magical photographs...(look at her banner!)....and i think I'm saying much more than what she would want me to say...
She and my brother have 4 kitties...of which one just past away...please visit her...and give her a little of what we do here in our world!
thank you friends....and 'blossom'...you are sooo welcome! You are going to love being here!
I love you Liefie!
xx
9 comments:
:) What a beautiful soul she is - I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll be up to this year. Such exciting times, to see what life has up its sleeve! Much love to you too, you're so supportive and caring. xoxo HUG! :)
I just gave her a visit - thank you for bringing her into bloggyland!
:-)
(((HUGS))),
Love,
me
Linni,
I went over to her blog and gave her a little of what we give best...
our love, warmth, support and encouragement.
How beautiful and selfless of you bring all of us to her.
you are wonderful beyond words... no wonder I love you so!!!
sent some love her way. you must be the best sister-in-law ever!
we all need a sister-in-law like you!!!
So nice to see new souls coming into the blog world...i feel so excited for them, knowing how it has changed my life and how it can change theirs, too...it's a wonderful place, isn't it! xoxo
Thank you for introducing us to this beautiful woman.
What a sweet introduction and tribute to her...I'll pop over...
Thanks for the introduction! We will welcome her with open arms.
What a beautiful...wonderful sister-in-law you are,AND have!!
This is such a loving intro to her...I'm off to see her blog...
Love to you all...
xoxo
Post a Comment