Breathtakingly beautiful, as always. How blessed to spend a day with your eyes and your heart wide open, and what a perfect place to find and experience love.
I was so happy to see you here today... you have been greatly missed:)
Oh, I love this Linni! Those photos tugged at my heart, all the people, all the lives. The dog in the sunshine glitter and the looking for something specific viewpoint, aahh... I want to go to the beach, I miss the ocean so much. Which one did you go to? Bournemouth? You are so full of love and it shows in your photos, so much beauty and tenderness. Much love to you sweet sister. xoxo
oh my gosh .. how incredibly beautiful :) love the heart!!
tee hee ~ i giggled that your parents talked about the weather ... it is really all consuming over here right now :) but when you come visit, it will be lovely ~ can't wait to hug you in person! i owe you an email, xox
9 comments:
a perfect day for me must include a walk on the beach.
i love the photos.
and how wonderful to find what you were looking for, love.
thanks for taking us along linni!
You are SO lucky to live near the beach!! There's nothing quite like those precious moments when we really get to connect with our love one.
xx
Celeste
Lovely photographs....
Breathtakingly beautiful, as always.
How blessed to spend a day with your eyes and your heart wide open, and what a perfect place to find and experience love.
I was so happy to see you here today... you have been greatly missed:)
so much love to you,
joan
A beautiful day indeed! Thank you for sharing it with us. xoxo
gorgeous photos!
thanks for sharing your magical day
xx
Oh, I love this Linni! Those photos tugged at my heart, all the people, all the lives. The dog in the sunshine glitter and the looking for something specific viewpoint, aahh... I want to go to the beach, I miss the ocean so much. Which one did you go to? Bournemouth? You are so full of love and it shows in your photos, so much beauty and tenderness. Much love to you sweet sister. xoxo
This is so poetic... I love the train of thought, it is melodic...
You are so open to everything around, and this is such a gift.
Thank you for sharing your day.
:-)
(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me
oh my gosh .. how incredibly beautiful :) love the heart!!
tee hee ~ i giggled that your parents talked about the weather ... it is really all consuming over here right now :) but when you come visit, it will be lovely ~ can't wait to hug you in person! i owe you an email, xox
Post a Comment