sitting in the sun...basking in love.
it's letting the world go by...
it's watching children play...
watching family laughing and sharing...
sitting underneath the big blue sky...
watching the rain...
counting stars...
counting stars with the one you love...
looking at old photos...
talking about old memories...
wishing!
walking miles with someone you love.
or don't know at all.
having tea with true friends...
sharing...
laughing! and laughing out loud!
burning candles...watching the flame...
creating...
not creating.
for me contentment is a feeling of...
I am enough.
I am loved.
I am creative.
I am missed.
Knowing...I am.
Contentment is a sense of....
likeminded and kindred souls out there...
it's sharing...
being honest...
withholding...because you are not ready...
thinking...
embracing...
dancing between the stars...
imagining....
dreaming...
giving...
Contentment is what I'm feeling right now.
with my man, M3, on the couch next to me...looking at me with eyes full of love...
with a smile which say I understand you...
I love you just the way you are.
His eyes saying that even though we think we don't have everything we desire,
we have each other...and that is enough.
We are enough.
Telling me how peaceful I look...
which is a feeling I have not have for a long time.
I love you M3.
xx
10 comments:
thank *you for sharing this contentment...
thank you, too, for stopping by my blog & commenting.
love & light & contentment to you & yours,
gem
What an incredibly beautiful testament to 'love and contentment'
you are creative (such beautiful poetic sharing)...
you are missed (a day with Linni is a day without sunshine)...
you are loved (as deep as the sea and as blue as a summer sky)
and you are enough (you are more than enough, every thing you share, everything you give, fills me to overflowing)
Beautiful warm lazy loving Sunday wishes to you my incredibly beautiful friend.
xoxoxo
CORRECTION!!!
A day WITHOUT Linni is a day without sunshine :)
so sorry beautiful girl, haven't had my coffee yet!
I LOVE YOU!!
Just reading this made me feel peaceful.
hello periwinkle - thanks for stopping by & saying hello in my little corner of the world.
these are such beautiful, peace-evoking thoughts ... it gives me a feel of timelessness somehow.
blessings!
Hello Lin~ your is filled with such beautiful sentiments. Thank you for sharing them and thank you for stopping by the blog and saying hello ~ it is such a pleasure to know you in the blogging world :)
happy 2008 to you!
hi periwinkle...it does my heart so much good to know that there's a kindergarten teacher out there like you spreading contentment and creativity to the kids. thanks for stopping by my little blogspot in the world.
this is such a sweet testament to your love. i hope the two of you have many more nights on your bikes to share this bliss.
thanks so much for your sweet comment today. sometimes it's hard to be the mom! my mom always made holidays so magical, and know that's MY job??? i feel so under-prepared!
Oh, beautiful, happy tears for the love and peace in this post - you deserve it, mi Amor...
:-)
Love you so very much and the joy you bring!
(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me
this is beautiful, just like you ... xox
Post a Comment