Thursday, 7 February 2008

*He & She



he followed the sun
& she followed the stars
& in dreams they listened closely
for the beginning of all things,
for that was where they knew
they'd find each other

Storytime

It is quite amazing how your heart feel with just a change of attitude...and love! When I came home last night, M3 guided me to the study and on my desk was a vase full of flowers....which he has arranged for me....which was such a sweet thing to do...he was more excited than I was. What touched my heart the most, was that he went through the trouble to arrange the flowers...and to explain to me how and why...I wanted to hug him to pieces...

My heart feels full...

I feel loved....

My mind is overflowing with memories...and passion for him...for us...for our life! 

Tonight I'm thankful for...

1.
M3
2.
Gillian, a beautiful friend who had a tumor removed...and it is benign! 
3.
dreams...
4.
love...
5.
blue skies...
6.
our turtle clapping against the glass to get attention...
7.
time for bed...for cuddling...for dreaming...and waking up for a new day! xx 

7 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Thank you for your kindness... xoxo nita

leonie.wise said...

aren't the story people the greatest?!

i love your beautiful, thankful list. your sparkling personality really shines through in your words.

:)

caroline : my pocket said...

Aaaw! He arranged flowers for you as a surprise - so sweet! I'm grinning too as you must have been. :) Love that story people story by the way, so touching... xxx

gem said...

thank *you for sharing the love...
xoxo,
gem

PixieDust said...

Mi Amor my heart is brimming and overflowing with your words, love, and happiness! What a sweetness you add to any day...

:-)

(((HUGS))),
Love,
me

Maithri said...

Wonderful!

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful post about your love...about your love for him...and the love you share together.