Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.
"I just wanted to make sure of you."
A. A. Milne
Two weeks ago I picked an amazing new friend up from her cottage just 40 minutes away.
The first time I heard her voice, I knew we were going to be friends.
When we made eye-contact, you could see the excitement in her beautiful face...she was trying so hard to keep it all in. I wished she let it out...it would have been such a celebration...of clapping and jumping up and down at the same moment...a moment of JOY!
But because of cautiousness she stepped back...and breathed...when I came around the car...we simultaneously hugged. I could feel the excitement in her embrace and when stepping back....stepped forward to hug again...her eyes were shining...she had the most beautiful smile...and I could see the little girl in her instantly.
All of you know the meeting of new friends...the instant connection...the smiles...
the wonder of it all.
Meeting my new friend for the first time was magical because...
*she is excited about life
*she listens
*she understands
*she drinks hot chocolate from a Winni-the-Pooh cup
*she know who she is
*she feels comfortable in her own skin
*she feels "home"
*she adores nature
*she shares her own stories
*she has a heart of gold
*she could just sit and marvel in the beauty
*she sat there, breathing in the sea
*she is like a little fairy in the woodlands
*she laughs easily
*when she was little she wanted to know how her veins work
*she is kind and soft hearted
*she is honest
*she is passionate
*she is my beautiful new friend

"brought joy like no one else"
I was tagged by PixieDust, who was tagged by Sperly Girl, who was tagged by Breathing Easy.
Here are the rules:
1. Write a six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration or photo if you'd like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that the meme can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I tag the following five beauties:
1. Mccabe
2. Kirsten
3. Maddie
4. Stacie
5. Liz
9 comments:
:) how wonderful that the two of you live so close together ... i remember the joy of meeting jen and how wonderful that was :)
xo
Wow! She is close - yay!!!
This photo, your memoir... just beautiful, mi Amor...
(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me
Thank you so very much for sharing the beauty that is our caroline.
You two are certainly some very lucky girls indeed...
and each carry such incredible beauty and light.
love to you Linni :)
xoxoxo
oh how fun!! It is such a blessing to meet people who in that instant you KNOW you have known them forever. Blogging is a strange medium but it helps us all to meet angels!
I think that you BOTH should come and visit me here!! I have beds and beaches and cliffs - shall we try?!?!?
How beautiful to have found such a wonderful new friend...
xx
That looks like so much fun!
How exciting for you to meet the sweet Caroline in person. I’m glad you’ve found this special friendship.
ohhhhhhh! I think you were so
meant to meet and be such
close soulful friends ~
you both exude such
celebration of life and
tenderness for the soft underbelly
of things...
and you are a dear to tag me
so i shall think about this :)
(hugs)
I am utterly thrilled you met:)
Oh, I really don't know what to say - so I'd like to just smile instead. :) From the deepest part of my heart.
~ {thank you} ~
Post a Comment