Monday, 4 February 2008

Yellow...

We’re out of the woods,

we’re out of the dark,

we’re out of the night.

Step into the sun,

step into the light.

—The Wizard of Oz

6 comments:

Joan said...

Gosh how I do love your spirit:)

I drank in the photo, read the lines, and then began humming the tune.

It really helps lift the foggy veil, for YES! we ARE out of the woods!

I love you miss sunshine Linni!!!
xoxoxo

caroline : my pocket said...

:) Skipping along with you two, humming... You are a beam of sunshine you are. x!

PixieDust said...

Every time I visit you I step into the sun, mi Amor...

:-)

Love you!

(((HUGS))),
Me

madelyn said...

sunflowers...

my favorite fleurs:)

:)

daisies said...

beautiful beautiful yellow!! :)

Marilyn said...

LOVE sunflowers! Imagine my glee at living in a place where we're able to drive through fields and fields of them.