Tuesday, 4 March 2008

*Circle around...

Sweet friends...
can you please take hands and circle around my little sister...i
t seems as if she is loosing the baby....only a few weeks now...but they were really excited....
I wish I could have been with her to comfort her...
but for now I can just call upon all of you 
beautiful and loving women to circle around her xx

11 comments:

enchantedartist said...

I am very sorry to hear that...I, too, have gone through this experience...

Sending your sister love and strength...

xx

Chloe said...

Absolutely...

PixieDust said...

I'm holding your hand, mi Amor, as I'm holding your sisters...

My heart, my prayers are yours...

Loving you alway,
(((HUGS))),
Me

Kirsten Michelle said...

candle burning.
prayers whispered.
my hand in yours...circling round.
sending love and light.
xo

terri said...

i'm here. so sorry to hear this news. sending love and prayers...

Scott R. Davis said...

may peace be with your sister. sorry to hear of your loss. you may pass along my blog as an encouragement to her. it is at www.scottrdavis.blogspot.com
Peace to you. In His grace and love, scott

Joan said...

With a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes... I circle around and offer my hands, my arms, my heart.

I too, have traveled this road of loss, and I pray His grace is sufficient to heal...

I'm so very, very sorry linni...

hug her with your love and your heart for all of us.

xo

caroline : my pocket said...

so sorry to hear that. i will keep her in my thoughts. along with you... x

Maithri said...

Oh Linni,

Sending you all my love dear friend for you and your dear sister...

May the circle be unbroken,

Love and deep peace,

Maithri

daisies said...

oh i am so sorry to hear this ... sending my love to her and you and everyone ... much love

WhimsicalBird said...

I am so sorry.