Her bloodworks were quite high, but the egg did not developed which brought the spotting on. In every sense they are thankful that it did not developed, but in every sense they were having another baby...
What saddens me the most is to hear how 'strong' my sister is. She is someone who choose not to talk about her emotions, playing it strong, and positive and brave...and I can hear every emotion in her voice. I wish I could be with her to just go over and give her a hug...make eye-contact, telling her that I love her.
I'm not counting days either anymore...and where I'm quite ok, M3 was really excited and said for a moment he could feel how it would be to say 'I'm going to be a dad'...my heart is breaking for him...and all I can do is love him.
For those of you who have experienced this...breathingggg ououououououououttttttt......and smile. Cause there is nothing else you can do...except pray and hope. And in the meantime...love with all your heart.
I would think for me now it will be to focus on the now, on living now and having so much fun with M3 as I possibly can....to love him, to nurture him...to cuddle...to play...to live in this moment...feeling the joy....comforting the sadness with love...for that is all I can do.
This is not a post of total sadness or despair....it's an overall sadness for things happening of which we don't have control over...and not understanding...I'm loving the 'not understanding' right now...for that is living in the moment.
'Satisfaction always lies right where you are.'
12 comments:
sorry to hear you won't be an earthly aunt. yet, God has somehow taken the child to be with Him. so You will become a heavenly aunt for this child for eternity. yet, my sorrow is with you while you are confined to the earth and can not see the whole picture and plan of God. extend blessings to your sister. feel free to pass my blog on to her for comfort. peace
www.scottrdavis.blogspot.com
"I'm loving the 'not understanding' right now...for that is living in the moment."
I'm loving the you who does not understand and yet creates this space for the sorrow and the love. I'm sitting here with you in this moment, thinking about your sister and how your love extends out to her even in the middle of your own not knowing. I'm noticing how strong you are and dancing just a little that you are free in this way. I'm surprised that I feel so much love for you even though we have never met, and I'm sitting with you in this moment. deepest blessings to you linni. i'm here.
I've been through this too many times...
I'm so sorry for her. I've always been the brave one too, when family was around. I found a great place to break down and yell and scream online. A chatroom for people who have lost.
Let me know if you think she would like to go to it.
I'm saying a prayer for peace
I've been through this too many times...
I'm so sorry for her. I've always been the brave one too, when family was around. I found a great place to break down and yell and scream online. A chatroom for people who have lost.
Let me know if you think she would like to go to it.
I'm saying a prayer for peace
I've been through this too many times...
I'm so sorry for her. I've always been the brave one too, when family was around. I found a great place to break down and yell and scream online. A chatroom for people who have lost.
Let me know if you think she would like to go to it.
I'm saying a prayer for peace
sorry, don't know how that happened. Feel free to hit delete!!
My whole heart and my entire being is with you... and hopefully the incredible love you carry will be more than enough for both your little sis and your beloved M3.
And yes... all we can do is love with all our heart.
dear linni, you know you have mine.
xoxox
I'm sitting here thinking of you...and M3...and your dear sister...There is so much to life that we can't understand sometimes...and I think you are right to be at peace with that...but we can fully love those in our hearts...Somehow that makes the uncertainty a little easier?
Sending you warm hugs and kisses out across the ocean too you...
xoxo
My dear friend,
Surrounding your family with wishes and prayers of the softest love,
There is such wisdom in all you say here...
Be well, be safe, be kind to yourselves especially now...
Sending my love on the arms of this morning to you and your beloveds,
Maithri
(((hugs))) because sometimes there isn't anything more you can say or do.
My heart breaks for all of you.
There is no real understanding, reasons or whys.
And to not just know this but embrace it, what power.
Holding you with much tenderness.
love to you.
"I'm loving the 'not understanding' right now...for that is living in the moment."
This is such a bold, inspiring statement, mi Amor - I'm thankful your sister is holding up well... I'm thankful that M3 has you to lean on, and you him. What magic you two create...
Love to you,
(((HUGS))),
Me
Post a Comment