Ooooo...that looks like such a good time... In the shade of the trees with a good book...the sea... I hope you and M3 are having the time of your lives... xoxo
The picture looks so relaxing, I hope you & your love are having a blast on your getaway. Imagine me screaming Vay-cay over and over again in an Californian accent.
My daughter just read this book and loved it! I miss you, I hope you and your honey are having the time of your lives! I love that you two are enjoying and lovin'...
10 comments:
:) I adore that book, such a wonderful and touching way to mess with your head. Can't wait to see your photos from the time travel. Love you xx
Ooooo...that looks like such a good time...
In the shade of the trees with a good book...the sea...
I hope you and M3 are having the time of your lives...
xoxo
glad to hear your little voice singing out from your magic carpet. big blessings to you.
The picture looks so relaxing, I hope you & your love are having a blast on your getaway. Imagine me screaming Vay-cay over and over again in an Californian accent.
Jaclyn
I am reading that book right now too...I'm almost at the end, and I don't want it to end!
Hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing time.
xo
My daughter just read this book and loved it! I miss you, I hope you and your honey are having the time of your lives! I love that you two are enjoying and lovin'...
:-)
(((HUGS))),
love,
me
enjoy!
xoxo,
gem
There is not much more I love than a good book and it looks like I will have to check this one out. Hope you had a nice vacation!
love hearing about your trip and hope you are enjoying the book
sending you love across the seas, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back
mwah!
x
i adore that book, it was such a fabulous read :) xo
Post a Comment