The past week I have written a dozen different posts - in my head. I'v sat down, knowing what I want to write about, without knowing what to write. So everytime I sat down, started up the computer, wanting to write what is in my heart....wanting to write about the conversations I'm having with myself in my head, to then just get up, busying myself with something else.
Sitting here right now, realiasing that I am not ready to write about all these monologues I'm having with myself...(which are mostly GOOD! and EXCITING!)
Also forgetting that in the meantime so many other great things have happenend which I did not even thought of mentioning....hear a few great things that was/is part of my life this past week:
We live in a little village in Hampshire, where the people are mostly English born, reserved, old-fashioned, and I want to say 'shy'. I've formed a womens' group who meet up once a month, and for the month of March we posted Hope notes. Usually the notice board in the middle of our village is quite 'black & white' and I thought it was time for a change. It took me about 3 weeks to get the courage to put these on, as I was scared that the villagers will take them off...or make an accident seeing all this color in the middle of the village!, but it has been a whole month later, and they are still smiling at us! I love it when I drive past and see that someone has pinned the loose ends to the gate again...as to keep it on. One lady and her husband walked past it and she was so excited, asking him what he thought, on which he said it is great, but he does not understand it. She just said he does not need to understand, as long as it made him smile! :-)
I cannot take cooking/baking serious...that is why this little bread, ready to go to into the oven, is smiling like this. I was silently encouraged by her and her to bake bread after our day together. In my heart of hearts I want to be an excellent cook...or cookie-maker :-)...I just don't have the confidence to yet do that. I can say that the bread was delicious! The playing while baking was fabulous!
One day when we have children, our house will smell like home-made cookies...
and love everywhere! xx
10 comments:
honey, you are SO delight-full! reading about what you do and the joy that you infuse in your whole life and share with everyone around you is so precious.
what a truly amazing being you are and i'm so so so happy to know you
xx
Yes! Leonie says it all, I so agree!
I'm so happy you posted about your hope notes, I was hoping I'd get to see them. They make me smile, and reading about that couple walking past :)
Hope you are well, thinking about you xoxo
You are so wonderfully uplifting!!! Love that you have posted hope notes, love that you are so happy!
:-D
MMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Love you!
I come here, giggle, and am always filled with deep buckets of hope before I leave.
Thank you for everything that YOU are :)
gosh I love you dearly!
xoxo
The next time I see you, I am going to teach you how to bake bread with just two ingredients; self raising flour and beer... I promise it cannot go wrong... I love you for wanting to be a good cook, but little do you know, you are already a great cook!
Wow, that is sooooo great!
What a sweet thing to do for the people in your town.
You are just the cutest thing ever!
Hope notes...it's like a smile that contagiously passes from one to another...how delightful!
i so very much adore your beautiful energy!! adore!!
oooh! i love the new look. and i absolutely love what you've said here. it reveals so much of your beautiful heart. that village is very fortunate to have you there speaking all of this love and encouragement into their ears.
What joy and magic to be discovered here! I ADORE that notice board, those notices of hope, those bright colors!!! I love thinking about this group of women creating such brilliance...and your bread brought me such smiles and delight. THANK YOU for BEING YOU! xoxo
Post a Comment