* watching how the grass has grown this winter...
* basking in the sun...
* hearing from friends who have been trying for 4 years to get pregnant...
being pregnant with twins
* cutting the grass....3 times over....the growth was tremendous! :-)
* having a 'braai'
* getting all the laundry and ironing up to date :-)
* going on a 'bluebell walk'
* running through the fields of grass
* having discussions
* listening to others...who is calling out to just tell their story...
* watching the dogs playing
* seeing all yellow! fields everywhere
* wondering, with clarity, where your confusion about life sometimes comes from
* looking at bluebells
* knowing, at that moment, exactly which road to take...
* not having the need to 'connect'...
* enjoying being 'solo' for a few moments...
* catching moments on camera
* realising I'm living the life I dreamed off
This is also the start of color week from Leya...today is GREEN. Tomorrow is YELLOW....yummie!!!!
What was great about your weekend? xx
* i uploaded photos of my weekend...but somewhere something is not working...i get the idea someone is trying to tell me something...
5 comments:
I've been having this same sense, realizing I'm living the life I dreamed of. :)
lovely, lovely green. the color of growing things.
such beautiful green :) the snow all melted here and underneath was beautiful green grass ... though ... its supposed to snow again on wednesday, sigh ...
: ) you make me smile
Someday, I would like to come to your corner of the world and walk through a forest carpeted with bluebells. I've heard it is quite amazing.
I've seen pictures, but I want to experience the real thing!
xo
Lovely, lovely, lovely color... oh, this is going to be a great day, yes?
:-)
Love you...
What bella said!!
Green... the colour of growth...
The grass the cushions our feet,
the saplings reaching their arms towards the sun,
The waves of an unseen ocean,
The heart of the learner,
My love to you, M
Post a Comment