Sunday, 6 April 2008

new york*

We drove up to Alderley Edge this weekend to visit with my beautiful friend Ane. Whenever I visit with her it is a journey of journeys...going places...through photographs....paintings....memories.....books...

Today we went to New York...neither of us have been there... we were planning...and dreaming... giggling...and laughing out loud...for one day we will be there...on this exact same spot...with a real photo...until then imaginings will be on top of our visits...for real....she is flying to the Dominican Republic tomorrow...and we are flying to Malaysia on Tuesday...what are we going to have in common? Above 30 degrees celcius! :-)

New York, New York!

7 comments:

Joan said...

Just stopping by to let you know I am about 3 hours from New York...
hint, hint!!!

tee, hee...

madelyn said...

I will be in new york
soon as well:)

can't wait...:)

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time. Giggling is good for the soul...

WhimsicalBird said...

Have a wonderful time! I've never been to New York - I always wonder what it feels like, electric?

PixieDust said...

Can't wait until you make it to New York and take that photo!

Have fun in Malaysia, mi Amor - and be careful! (but have fun, too! hee,hee)

;-)

Love you!
(((HUGS))),
Me

daisies said...

hmmmm ... where do i want to go tomorrow? tee hee ... you make me smile!

Frankie said...

WOW! What great adventures! There is nothing like days of giggling and laughing out loud :). Thanks for the smiles!