Sunday, 4 May 2008

in the moment*

hello You,
I've been away...travelling....in the gorgeous Istanbul, Turkey....coming to visit M3....he is working here for 3 weeks.

I've been catched hook, line and sinker by every salesman...but just LOVE how they try to confince you to buy...a carpet! :0)

The colors are VIBRANT!
The people are WARM!
The city is CLEAN & BUSY!
The atmosphere is ALIVE, BUZZING and ELECTRIC!

Istanbul is.....CRAZY! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Miss you all.
Hugs & kisses,
Me xx

8 comments:

madelyn said...

ohhhhhhh

feeling jealous!!!

can't wait to see your
photo's sweetie:)

(hugs)

meghan said...

SO JEALOUS!!! I've always wanted to go to Istanbul - sigh!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

WhimsicalBird said...

Crazy. Beautiful. Joyful.

Cannot wait to see your amazing pics.

XOXO,
Jaclyn

enchantedartist said...

It sounds wonderful! Glad you are having such a fabulous time!
xoxo

daisies said...

sounds fabulous :) enjoy!! xo

Sarah said...

Ooooo, what fun! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Turkey.

Jaime said...

So lucky you are...traveling to all these amazing places.

Have fun!!
xoxo

PixieDust said...

I'm thrilled to pieces that you have so much warmth and color in your days! Miss you, miss you, miss you -

muuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhh!

:-D

(((HUGS))),
Love,
me