Tuesday, 17 June 2008

tiny little steps*

Little tiny dreams,
require little tiny thoughts
and little tiny steps.

Great big dreams
require great big thoughts
and little tiny steps.

Do I paint a clear picture?
The Universe

Guess what a life! requires???

what tiny little steps are you taking towards your dreams?

5 comments:

enchantedartist said...

Tiny little steps of replacing fears and doubts with love...hope...and faith in myself, and all those that I love...

Slowly, but surely my steps are getting more steady...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

little steps out the door for a walk, little steps into the studio/office, and little steps to a new blog for all my fresh thoughts!

bella said...

when I got the note from the universe in my inbox, I lit up inside.
with recognition and freedom and I even laughed a little.
oh yes, I can go lightly, not so heavy hearted and handed.
Just little tiny baby steps.
and today that is listening to myself, to the fact that my body is saying stop, it needs rest.
and trusting that the rest will follow.

kirsten said...

i love the hope-FULL thoughts that are just oozing, dripping from your blog these days. we can all use a boost of hopefulness now & then, can't we?

hope you're having a beautiful weekend, dear!! ;o)

Kirsten Michelle said...

this message from the universe touched me very deeply also, my kindred friend...i love the serendipity of our posts around it. xo