the force of your joy pours forth from this post and all those posts leading up to this miracle. i m very, very happy for all three of you! just look at him pointing outward and saying "hey i want to go and see that place"...his new home!! xo how wonderful of you to share this momentous occasion with your blogging friends :)
So excited and have been wondering what happened. Enjoy being a mommie, and try to get some rest!!!! By the way, your little man is beautiful... xoxoxo
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That is such happy and wonderful news. Congratulations!! You and your husband must be overflowing with anticipation and love. xox, Linnea
My beautiful friend you already know how deeply I am affected by your miracle boy. I cannot imagine anyone more deserving than you and M3... and I just know there is not a woman on this entire planet with a bigger heart or with more love to share.
I shall dance around the tree for you tomorrow, I promise.
I love you so very much and I pray God makes these next 58 days just fly by... what a divine family you shall be.
What a doll baby Kellen is! Congratulations! You sound like the perfect mommy to be. Happy and in love with your new little one. I am so glad I just discovered your blog. You seem so sweet.
18 comments:
AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
I am finally finding my way back home, and what marvelous, incredible, beautiful, news is greeting my heart.
Kellen is beautiful, and what a lucky boy to have you as his mommy!!!!
Love you, and miss you, mi Amor... love you and miss your gentleness and beauty that Kellen will now be enveloped in.
Words cannot do justice to the joy bursting within, and the peace I feel at your beautiful family...
*sigh... the world is as it should be, yes?
Love you!!!
(((HUGS))),
Me
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!
WOOOO HOOOO!
I can't believe this!!
I'm just crying! I'm so happy for you ALL! He's beauiful! Those eyes are a dream!!
Can you believe it? M3 looks so happy!
tears over here ... happy ones at seeing his gorgeous face as i send love and congratulations to the proud momma and daddy!!
you are a beautiful momma :) my heart is full of gratitude and love for you!!
i have no words to express how incredibly happy i am for you, enjoy!!
xox
love to all
Oh my goodness, I am sending you the warmest congratulations...he is absolutely gorgeous...wonderful wonderful news!!!!!
Hurrah!!! xoxoxo
the force of your joy pours forth from this post and all those posts leading up to this miracle. i m very, very happy for all three of you! just look at him pointing outward and saying "hey i want to go and see that place"...his new home!!
xo how wonderful of you to share this momentous occasion with your blogging friends :)
OH MY GOSH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW!!!!!
been praying for you, sweet girl . . . you and your wonderful husband and this gorgeous boy. WOW.
OMG!!!!!! I am so..SO THRILLED for you all!!! I've been checking, and checking...waiting to hear...
He is beautiful Linni, and that look on M3's face says everything! :)
Shedding happy, happy tears...and sending so much love to you all!!!!
Congratulations Mama...
(DREAMS DO COME TRUE!)
xoxo
Amazing, awesome, spectacular!!!
So excited and have been wondering what happened. Enjoy being a mommie, and try to get some rest!!!!
By the way, your little man is beautiful...
xoxoxo
so so so happy for you.
you are a wonderful mama.
can't wait to see more pics.
xoxo
I've never commented before, but I've but I just have to tell you that my entire body had chills when I red this!
Congratulations!
WOW
WOW
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linni, my heart is EXPLODING in happiness for you.
He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
What a beautiful family the three of you make...so much love and joy.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That is such happy and wonderful news. Congratulations!! You and your husband must be overflowing with anticipation and love.
xox,
Linnea
My beautiful friend you already know how deeply I am affected by your miracle boy.
I cannot imagine anyone more deserving than you and M3... and I just know there is not a woman on this entire planet with a bigger heart or with more love to share.
I shall dance around the tree for you tomorrow, I promise.
I love you so very much and I pray God makes these next 58 days just fly by... what a divine family you shall be.
xoxoxo
My heart is so full right now.
Just bursting. with happiness and love, for this little being who has come into your life.
So very, very full.
My heart is so full right now.
Just bursting. with happiness and love, for this little being who has come into your life.
So very, very full.
Cogratulations! Yippee! Big hugs from across the world to you and your family. So so happy for you!
oh you large hearted woman
with this gorgeous
G O R G E O U S
child~baby that has been
gifted to you ~
he chose you
i am sure of it
i can't wait to share this
magical
M A G I C A L
journey with you:)
*beaming with happiness for you:)*
What a doll baby Kellen is! Congratulations! You sound like the perfect mommy to be. Happy and in love with your new little one. I am so glad I just discovered your blog. You seem so sweet.
Tammy
Post a Comment