Sunday, 24 August 2008

it IS a kind of mAgIC*


It IS a kind of magic*

* he calls me 'mamma'
* he sleeps from 8pm to 7 am
* he has learn so many new things in just two days
* he laughs all the time (mostly :-)
* he let's me understand when he does not want something...with a BIG yell!
* he giggles when we play
* he is such an easy baby...

it's magic. it feels as if we've been each other's lives all our live.

it's pure magic xx

18 comments:

eilandkind/islandchild said...

how wonderful, he is so beautiful, congratulations Mommy and Daddy!

Gill and Dave said...

Congratulations Linnie. Kellen is so beautiful. We saw M3 yesterday and I cannot tell you how excited he is to join you on this adventure. You are both amazing and we love you so much!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! He's so beautiful!! Sleeping so long? WOW you are a lucky girl!

I'm so excited for your family, I can't WAIT to see what happens from here!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little guy. Best of luck to you.

daisies said...

*swoon ... he is so beautiful!! BEAUTIFUL :)

di said...

so beautiful and innocent, he has no idea the dream come true he is just sitting there in his new bath tub. pure joy! congratulations!

Pen said...

oh my gosh, he is GORGEOUS. and he look so happy: he {is} with his mamma now.
much love and congratulations to all of you ~ long may this magic continue xxx

Pen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
enchantedartist said...

Look at that sweet baby boy!!!...and he's all yours. :)

This is just as it should be.

xoxo

Sarah said...

So dear...wow. I'm so happy for you. You ARE his mama ;) Wow.

Jaime said...

Oh Linni....what a happy, beautiful little guy. And he lets you sleep!!!

I am just over the moon for you and your lovely little family.

So much love xoxoxox

littlebyrd said...

It IS magic. There is a never a day that goes by that I don't get butterflies in my stomach when I hear Oliver's voice calling us when he wakes up. I look forward to holding him close and smelling the sweet smell of baby and sleep - magic!

terri said...

my heart is bursting for you. what a lucky little boy. what a lucky momma.

Elizabeth said...

Oh he is just precious!

jenica said...

yay
yay
and more
yays!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

sweet, sweet and sweeter! i've been away so i am here for the first visit since you have been a family. a little ducky in the bath :)
XOX

Anonymous said...

xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
:)

boho girl said...

he's BEAUTIFUL,
and so perfect for you.

i want to kiss his cheeks.

xoxoxo