Tuesday, 23 September 2008

lucky lady*



Life's been weird. Normal.

Exciting. Scary. Unreal. Real. Warm. Cold. Certain. Uncertain. Normal.

I've been somewhere, back to where I was, got intertwined by the past and the present?

No, got intertwined by my needs of the past and the past. Got lost between who I was when we left, who I wanted to be and in the process forgot who I am.

So here I am. Back to normality. Breathing easy. Feeling very greatful for:

1. health

2. M3

3. a dirty little face

4. inspiring beauties

5. awareness

6. sunshine!

I've missed blogging, reading about your day/life and being back makes me feel:

....loved! Connected! Understood! Inspired! Excited! Soft! Happy!

I miss you.

I want to end off with a text a friend sent me one day while we were packing our furniture to go into storage...

'just keep repeating: i'm one lucky lady'!

I am indeed one lucky lady! xx

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great message--you are a lucky lady! It's so good to see you here again. I wondered if like had eaten you up somewhere along the way ;) Sometimes it's like we lose our minds when life changes...or at least, I do.
Take care of yourself, lucky lady.

caroline : my pocket said...

:D indeed you are x

daisies said...

you are one lucky lady and that makes me one lucky lady to know you my friend ... love you, xo

Anonymous said...

You have a great attitude. Hugs JEn B xx

enchantedartist said...

I read this...and just feel oh-so-happy for you!! Let it all in...you deserve every bit of this!

xoxo

Joan said...

Darlene took the words right out of my mouth... knowing you and your heart so tender and huge, makes me one lucky lady too.

You are loved, and loved, and loved some more.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You ARE, sweet lini!

And so are we for knowing you!