Oh my beautiful mommy friend, how incredibly perfect the innocence and wide-eyed beauty of your son Kellen. Don't you just want to say it about a hundred times a day... "my son Kellen..."
Linni, I cannot begin to put into words how deeply you bless my life with your smile, your spirit, your heart, and your endless love. There is nothing quite so precious as "Linni Love"... oh how I wish I could bottle it and spritz it on each morning where I then could carry you like a light and lovely breeze.
I love you so very, very dearly and think of you and smile, each and every day. xoxoxo
10 comments:
He is just sweet as pie...or Christmas biscuits!
The second picture is absolutely priceless.
Thinking of you, dear Linni. It's always nice to come here and get a good dose of love.
xoxo
oh my gosh ... i love his biscuit making, soooo cute!! :) tee hee
adorable!!
What a little love! :) It's so much fun baking with kids, isn't it?
xoxo
Oh my beautiful mommy friend,
how incredibly perfect the innocence and wide-eyed beauty of your son Kellen. Don't you just want to say it about a hundred times a day... "my son Kellen..."
Linni, I cannot begin to put into words how deeply you bless my life with your smile, your spirit, your heart, and your endless love.
There is nothing quite so precious as "Linni Love"...
oh how I wish I could bottle it and spritz it on each morning where I then could carry you like a light and lovely breeze.
I love you so very, very dearly and think of you and smile, each and every day.
xoxoxo
i want to come over and play... i have never had that much fun making biscuits, i think i was doing it all wrong.
he is so beautiful. xoxooxox
i wanna play with what he's got! ;) great blog girl! - Lindsay
i'm with misty... i must have missed the class on true baking biscuits! this is perfection linni!
Oh my, what incredible photo moments. He is a doll!
these are adorable!! thanks for sharing
Post a Comment