Thursday, 4 December 2008

day 4 of 31*

For 8 Christmas's we hoped & prayed...
and wished!

This year...
We have our own silly little elf!

19 comments:

Joan said...

Oh my dear beautiful Linni,

this has to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Now that your precious elf has arrived, what on earth else could Santa possibly bring?...
you now have it all :)

love you mama elf
xoxo

enchantedartist said...

Oh...here's to wishes coming true...and gorgeous, silly little elves!


xoxo

Kerstin said...

Lovely little elf you have there :) And Hope and Wish are always good and at this time of year in particular ... xo

Sarah said...

It makes me happy in a teary sort of way to think of you wishing and wanting and now having. Have a fabulous Christmas!

Maithri said...

He's a little angel...

Bringing
Joy to the world,

Much love my friend, M

Hopefully there'll be somethin arrivin in the mail very shortly ;)

Anonymous said...

You have an absolutely beautiful little 'elf' darling girl. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued comments on my blog. You made me laugh this morning when I read about you being jealous....too funny, better watch out, if he's as cute as your little 'elf' then who can be held responsible.....lol love and hugs darling friend xxxx

PSUMommy said...

I love your ornaments! And you have a darling little elf...very silly indeed!

leonie.wise said...

hooray!

how powerful our wishes and hopes and prayers and dreams can be.

love you
xo

Pen said...

it's magical when dreams come true! enjoy your first christmas as a mama and papa... as a {family}
beautiful xo

Vanessa said...

he is so beautiful... and full of fiesty festive spirit!

Gill and Dave said...

It is amazing how things can change in a year! Enjoy your Christmas with your littleman - and make sure you spoil him!

Anonymous said...

he is so squeezable!
i am so happy for you and your dear family.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

what fantastic holiday rituals you are beginning!
xo

di said...

beautiful!

some things have to be believed to be seen!
you radiate these words so brightly linni.
so happy for you three lovely beings!

daisies said...

:) this just makes me smile my dear friend, xoxo

Unknown said...

He is just the cutest little elf, ever! Love the hat. :-)
Your decorations are just stunning, too!

albina said...

:)

Jaime said...

I just want to kiss that cute little elf nose!

xx

Anonymous said...

That is just the sweetest little elf I've ever seen!!!!! What a great picture.

I'm so happy for you. I know that my wish is coming soon, but for now I rest content in the wishes of SO MANY women being fulfilled. :)

xoxo