Tuscany! Definitely Tuscany! To sit in a cafe with warm bread and pasta. Perhaps a cappuccino afterwards and watch that gorgeous sun over that rustic land... *sigh...
i don't know where i would go...i'm just trying to take in Istanbul! ummmm.....uhhhh. i will come back when it registers. i know there is somewhere in my heart...
6 comments:
I have such a list! I would love to return to the Provence in France, the Costa Blanca in Spain, India, Australia, Argentina...oh, and Istanbul!
Tuscany! Definitely Tuscany! To sit in a cafe with warm bread and pasta. Perhaps a cappuccino afterwards and watch that gorgeous sun over that rustic land... *sigh...
:-D
(((HUGS))) to you, mi amor!
Love,
me
the galapagos. no question.
My dearest Linni,
I'd go to Africa... in a heartbeat... in the blink of an eye...
But you knew that right! ;)
Love you and miss you,
Maithri
i don't know where i would go...i'm just trying to take in Istanbul! ummmm.....uhhhh. i will come back when it registers. i know there is somewhere in my heart...
oh yes now i know! my own homeland Ireland!!!
XOXO
hmmmm.....anywhere in France....
Post a Comment