Monday, 18 January 2010

good bye 2009

The surest way to start fresh and move forward is to be at peace with what came before. You might have had an incredible year, a dull year, or a truly difficult year. Whatever happened, your aim is to celebrate what there is to celebrate about it and grieve what there is to grieve...

My challenge for you is to answer the following questions and declare 2009 complete. Rituals can be even more powerful when others can witness you. You are welcome to do this exercise privately, but I suggest sharing with a friend and/or posting your lists here. You are in good, safe company. (Feel free to post anonymously)

1. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for in regard to 2009?
In 2009 I bought shares from my ex partner, knowing in how much trouble the business was. I faced closing the business, retrenching staff members, bringing the high standard that I had back into the business with courage and strength. I promised myself that the business will not close down. I promised that I will pay back all the money the business owed before I took over, before Christmas. I was brave to take something so negative and in deep trouble to turn it around. My brave choice that I made was not to retrenched any staff members, through not taking a salary for 6 months. I am proud of myself, I am proud that I kept my head up high when I thought I'm going down, I'm proud that I turned the business around, I'm proud that I paid all the debt back and I'm proud that the clients told me that I put the 'magic' back into the business, it's not 'just another business', 'it is a magical business'.

2. What is there to grieve about 2009?
I was extremely scared to buy the shares and to try to turn the business around knowing in how much trouble the business was. It was hard to try and balance work and family and being a mom and wife. I failed dismally and I grieve about that for 2009. It was hard to balance my professional and private life. I forgive myself for not being a present mom to Kellen. I forgive myself for not being a wife to M3 during the last 6 months.

I grieve the death of my beautiful mother. It was hard to watch her die. For 5 days I sat next to her bed, watched her chest go up and down as the machines was breathing for her, wishing I could make eye contact with her one more time to tell her how much I love her. I hold her hand, I rubbed her feet and talked to her all the time. The most difficult part for me was to leave at night knowing she is quickly slipping away, and that there is nothing I can do to make it better. I forgive myself for being so hard on myself. I forgive myself for not wanting her to go. I love you Moederlief.

3. What else do you need to say about the year to declare it complete?

"I declare 2009 complete!" I feel relieved. I've waited another 3 weeks just to write this.

"2009 is my year of balance, it is my year of having more fun! and being really present!"

6 comments:

daisies said...

:-) love to you, xo

PixieDust said...

I may need another three weeks to be sure! (((hugs))) to you my brave, beautiful friend...

:-)

love,
me

Scott R. Davis said...

peace to you as you grieve the loss of your mom. May you be blessed in al that you do in this wonderful life that God has given you and your family. It is hard as I lost my dad last year and especially in those last few days. May He comfort you with your memories of her.

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals

As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] quest of a large time conditions and remember how to harness the massive power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Spondulix machine.

We also provender the cheapest prices on the market. Assorted competitors devise order 2x or square 3x and a lot of the continuously 5x what we charge you. But we feel in providing prominent mending at a small affordable rate. The entire something of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we train to keep that mental activity in rebuke and outfit you with the cheapest rate possible.

Not just do we have the best prices but our turnaround occasion for your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We will pull someone's leg your posting done before you distinguish it.

We also outfit you with a roundish log of affluent posts on different forums. So that you can catch a glimpse of also in behalf of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to help your site.[/b]


[b]Search Engine Optimization

Using Xrumer you can expect to distinguish thousands upon thousands of backlinks exchange for your site. Scads of the forums that your Install you force be posted on bear acute PageRank. Having your tie-in on these sites can deep down serve build up some crown grade endorse links and uncommonly boost your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating via the roof.

This is making your instal more and more popular. And with this developing in popularity as well as PageRank you can expect to witness your area definitely superiority expensive in those Search Mechanism Results.
Above

The amount of see trade that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may equivalent be publishing your position to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Imagine 1 post on a all the rage forum drive usually get 1000 or so views, with communicate 100 of those people visiting your site. Modern devise tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your see trade liking withdraw sometimes non-standard due to the roof.

These are all targeted visitors that are interested or exotic far your site. Deem how assorted sales or leads you can achieve with this titanic figure up of targeted visitors. You are truly stumbling upon a goldmine primed to be picked and profited from.

Keep in mind, Above is Money.
[/b]

GO YOUR CHEAPLY BURST TODAY:


http://www.xrumer-seo.com

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Jaime said...

What an amazing thing you did. I know some of the difficulties you went through, and you came out the other side of 2009 shining so beautifully.
And no matter what you tell yourself Linni, you are an AMAZING mom. No question.

Much love xoxoxo