my brother, William
me & my very courage mom, Daphne
lovely mom-in-law, Marion & Super Sister in law, Angel
(photo taken on Williams' wedding January 2007)
My aunt, Truida and her husband, Heinz, are visiting me this weekend! While making breakfast this morning I just got the urge to show you all my 'family'. This is not yet everybody, but will post the others a bit later...(time limited today). I think I will take each of them and discuss their place in my life and what they mean to me...for today I will talk about Gordon, Mala & Sebastian..our dogs alias our children! M3 and I've been struggling for 7years to get pregnant...(not yet our time). After the 3rd ICSI (implant) we went to get some groceries and this little face above was there...I still told M3 we buy whichever puppy there is and take him/her home. Gordon was the lucky one (or we were the lucky ones?). He has filled a need and place in our lives which is difficult to explain...and there they are...our 3 beautiful dogs...each with their own personality.
Have to run..but will be back! Taking my family to an Art Festival in Winchester. Yummie!




1 comment:
Oh Linni, I LOVE your beautiful babies!! We have two fur babies too but they're cats. When we finally get a home with a yard, we'll by adopt some doggies too.
Precious.
Bless you on your beautiful journey.
xo
Post a Comment