Monday, 10 December 2007

Magic in any form possible!

"I've just find 'a fairy' @ 'the end of the rainbow'
in 'a pot of gold'
with 'magic' all over her!
I want to 'keep you to myself'...
but have to let the whole world know...
so that they can experience the 'magic',
the 'joy!',
the feeling of 'warmth around my heart',
the excitement of possibilities within themselves.
I have to let them know..
I'll stand on the highest mountain
and the echo's of your song will reach them across the world...
our lives are going to be filled
with more magic,
more beauty,
more laughter,
more kitty cuddles,
more crayons!
they just have to experience YOU!
We all need YOU! xx"
These were my words to this amazing artist! You have to go...
listen...
see...
feel...
experience....
ALL of her!
xx

3 comments:

daisies said...

wow ~ thank you so much for sharing her, wow ... i am entranced :)

PixieDust said...

So lovely...

YOU are like Christmas with all these gifts you share.

:-)

Love,
me

Joan said...

Ah! We share Suzi Blu love!!
Isn't she amazing?
I began my 'lifebook' last month thanks to her.
Recovered my true artist self thanks to Julia Cameron, and embraced my inner child thanks to Sark!
And my visiting you today was like a ray of sunshine!!

Thank you my friend!