Tuesday, 15 January 2008

You 'make my day'

What is more perfect, heart jumping and magical than opening your email receiving beautiful gifts from extra-ordinary women! Meaning you! and you! and you!

I received this award from this beautiful woman, whose self portrait photo I saw and was instantly attracted...to only found out a few days later that we share the same birthday... thank you Marilyn for 'making my day'....I love visiting with you...you make me feel alive and loved! xx

The description of this award is: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!
So I am awarded the You Make My Day award to:


1. Denise
2. Mccabe
3. Jen
4. Kirsten
5. Maddie
6. Pixiedust
7. Joan
8. Caroline
9. Daisies...ahhh...just couldn't resist!
10. Kelly Rae

And I was thinking why just 10... there are so many of you...and it feels really 'special' to receive an award...and you also make my day...

1. Bella
2. Gem
3. Chloe
4. Christianne (just to see her beautiful smile!)
5. Christine
6. Claudia
7. Kirsten
8. Leah
9. Brittany
10. Suzi

smile....and just sink into this moment, which is reading all of these inspire women on their own (but the same) journeys to being true to yourself....sink into this moment with complete abandon! xx

17 comments:

Leah said...

aww, thanks so much! i'm honored to be on your list. thanks for making me smile! :-)

christianne said...

Awww, thank you so much, Periwinkle!! This really DID make my day -- so you returned the favor. Thanks for thinking of me. Glad I can bring a smile to your beautiful face.

Love, love, love to you. :)

caroline : my pocket said...

Oh, thank you so much sweet friend of mine. :) You make my day too, so I am awarding you this twice. I was just thinking about you and then there you were :) Will write you now. Much love! xoxo

caroline : my pocket said...

Oh, thank you so much sweet friend of mine. :) You make my day too, so I am awarding you this twice. I was just thinking about you and then there you were :) Will write you now. Much love! xoxo

kirsten said...

many thanks to you, periwinkle!! i am honored & this brings such a smile to my own face & heart. thank you for thinking of me when passing this on ... ;o)

Joan said...

Dear beautiful you...

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

you of course make my day every day too.
And I'd be happy to award my top 10 if I could just figure out how to add the darn button to my blog!! sheesh!!!
xoxoxo

meghan said...

very inspired lists. There's a few links there I don't know. I'll have to go have a peek.

Anonymous said...

thank you :)
i dont feel worthy!
....you have made my day as well...
xo
jen gray

bella said...

Thank you.
Days are Being Made all over the place.
Its like sprinkling a little fairy dust. Or eating a LARGE tub of popcorn with extra butter.
Award time. Especially as we are being cheated of the movie awards due to the writers strike. :)

gem said...

oh, dear pERiwINKle, thank you for the treasure of the "you make my day" award...such sweetness.
warmly,
gem

madelyn said...

wow ~ you made my day with this
award ~ to even think of me
and I smiled ear to ear
reading "daisies ~ couldn't resist"

who can resist the daisie girl?

thank you sweetie ~

i am just

*beaming*

with joy and gratitude

(hugs)

madelyn said...

I was peeking at your profile btw
and saw David Gray ~
I had a glorious time
at a few of his concerts ~ one
in Seattle and one here in Vancouver ~
but the one here was so magical
~ it was outside on a picnic blanket
with wine and a picnic
and cozy sweaters and ...
well, it was so lovely

(even though the nasty bouncer
took my camera away but NOT the
two billion people with camera
phones)

:)

PixieDust said...

How very beautiful you make me feel - you have definitely made my day... you always do...

:-D

LOVE YOU!

(((HUGS))),
Me

Marilyn said...

So many wonderful women to make so many beautiful days...what a great list! Thank you for all the positivity and joy and love and caring and beauty you share with all of us. xoxo

Chloe said...

Thank you, thank you. You turned the favor around and made my day too!

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten Michelle said...

i remember the very first comment you ever left me...the one that led me here to you...i remember how very special you made me feel that day...how i realized for the first time that lovelies were reading...whether they commented or not.
i'm beyond flattered to appear on this beautiful list along with so many other lovelies...i thank you so much for thinking of me. xo