in Cape Town...
with my family and friends...
eating prawns! and steak!
and watermelon and grapes...
tasting everything...
drinking red wine...
admiring the mountains...
always ending up in Stellenbosch...
(this is where we are coming home to!)
I am...
thinking...(too much)
listening to the voices in my head...
comparing choices for our life...
talking to my friends...
understanding my own feelings better...
of where I am...going back to...and what I want to do...
right now....
I am..
light...
greatful!
drinking in the sun...
feel like laughing all the time...
feeling colorful...
I am happy.
(and just as sidenote...does not seem balanced at all! :-)

14 comments:
this gorgeous photo brought a smile to my face and my heart is happy reading that you are too ;-)
love to you, sweetie.
xoxoxo
:) so happy to hear you are having such a fabulous time honey ... i heart this photo, along with your breathless happy words, it makes my heart smile, xo
what a gorgeous photo! and gorgeous sentiments for a gorgeous girl. sounds like a wonderful time. enjoy yourself . . .
Truly lovely to pass by and see a vibrant post like this....
im smiling very wide...
That photo is brilliant! It looks like a painting and the blue and orange and the blur is just amazing :)
I'm glad you are happy at home and as for the other feelings, it's what you need to go through right now, so I don't think that's unbalanced in the big scheme of things. Strong confusing feelings are just not balanced when they first come out, they have to settle first. It sounds like you're having a fruitful time. Much love to you - enjoy! xoxo
And reading your words
... I am happy too.
love, M
Look at that ORANGE of those flowers! It speaks volumes...
Keep it up, and even tip over from brimming with unbalance...the very best kind!
x o
How beautifully this photo reflects the joy and happiness of your heart!
I am so glad you are home, among ones who love you and know you best...
it will truly help give you a clearer picture of your beautiful self when you return to your 'new home'...
I'm sending you blessings and happiness and a ton of sunshiney love... cannot wait til you return!
xoxoxo
So glad you have this chance to soak up the beauty of home, the good food, the love and friendship.
I can hear the love and happiness in your voice, mi Amor - it makes me happy dance...
:-D
beautiful flowers!
(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me
sounds like you are coming home to you, to you, to you.
xoxo,
gem
I'm so happy to hear that you are having such a wonderful time...enjoy...enjoy...enjoy!
xx
sounds wonderful - drink up every moment!!!!!!!!
i can't imagine how good the sun must feel, how sweet the food must taste!
Post a Comment