Happy birthday Linn:) ~ I must try this ~ your little album is so much fun ~ i love the handwriting ~ it is so personal and of course I think those balloons are just so pretty;)
Oh boy! It's me over and over and over again! :D Lucky for you you're one of few friends I'll allow this - you are very flattering with your camera. :) And thank you for celebrating my birthday, you are so sweet. Love you x
7 comments:
It looks like you two had such a wonderful time together! Great photos!
And Happy Birthday to Linn!!
xx
Sigh...
two of the most beautiful girls in the whole wide big deep world.
I love you!!
xoxo
Happy Birthday Linn!!
What wonderful shots,
Sending Love and laughter, peace and light... on the winds...
To enfold you,
M
Happy birthday Linn:) ~ I must try this
~ your little album is so
much fun ~ i love the handwriting
~ it is so personal and
of course I think those
balloons are just so pretty;)
Oh boy! It's me over and over and over again! :D Lucky for you you're one of few friends I'll allow this - you are very flattering with your camera. :) And thank you for celebrating my birthday, you are so sweet. Love you x
LOVE this, love you both...
:-D
how beautiful ... looks like such a lovely time, xo
Post a Comment