Wednesday, 19 March 2008

There is a feeling of loyalty to her which seems to
compel me to indulge in mournful thoughts.
Do not mistake. Relief is coming.
I am more like myself—more hopeful.
Rutherford Birchard Hayes (1822-1893)

11 comments:

daisies said...

how incredibly beautiful, that sky fills me up ... xox

caroline : my pocket said...

Oh that photo is absolutely radiant! Where did you shoot that? I love the quote too, 'more hopeful'. Yes! Oh the surprises and delights waiting for you :)

xoxo

enchantedartist said...

What a lovely post! Between the quote...and that picture...I feel like jumping through my computer screen and running through that grass. Beautiful!
xoxo

di said...

how glorious!

Chloe said...

I love the photo too. The blue is amazing.

PixieDust said...

This is an AMAZING photo!!!! What an image you captured here - exquisite!!!

Love to you, mi amor

MMMMMMM! (((HUGS)))!

:-D

Love,
Me

Frankie said...

What an incredibly gorgeous picture!! I love the words as well. Thanks so much for this magic!!

Joan said...

You always bring me beauty and hope and peace...
and love of course!

I'm sorry to have gotten lost, but I shall send you love mail.

Happy Easter my beautiful friend... you are deeply missed.

xoxo

terri said...

hi linni, you sweet, wonderful, crazy, beautiful soul! much love to you as always.

Maithri said...

Beautiful Linni,

This is spectacular
a lot like you really,

Love to you on the wings of dawn,

M

Lisa said...

Wow.

So lovely.