Periwinkle, I've seen your comments all over and finally clicked over here (no excuse for not doing it earlier except that I'm crazy busy lately ;) )Anyway, I resonate with these feelings that go with touch...they're right on with what I feel when I'm touched lovingly. Thanks for sharing.
Dear Linni,Love these posts on touching.... so soft, so tender and sensuous,A loving touch releases endorphins and other powerful hormones which not only can make us feel good...but can heal...Just the thought of a soft caress is healing...Sending you the warm, soft embraces of love and friendship,Soft love to you, Maithri
*sighsunshine softly peeking through shadowslove softly warming our heartsperfect...(((HUGS))) to you,LOVE you!!!:-)
i think you might the softest person i know. thanks for the tenderness of your thoughts.
soft and tender beautiful you ... xo
I love your warm...gentle spirit...xoxo
"how love cuddles my heart"So sweet, genuine, lovely. It brings such a joyful smile to my face and soul. Thank you! xo
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Periwinkle, I've seen your comments all over and finally clicked over here (no excuse for not doing it earlier except that I'm crazy busy lately ;) )
Anyway, I resonate with these feelings that go with touch...they're right on with what I feel when I'm touched lovingly. Thanks for sharing.
Dear Linni,
Love these posts on touching.... so soft, so tender and sensuous,
A loving touch releases endorphins and other powerful hormones which not only can make us feel good...but can heal...
Just the thought of a soft caress is healing...
Sending you the warm, soft embraces of love and friendship,
Soft love to you, Maithri
*sigh
sunshine softly peeking through shadows
love softly warming our hearts
perfect...
(((HUGS))) to you,
LOVE you!!!
:-)
i think you might the softest person i know. thanks for the tenderness of your thoughts.
soft and tender beautiful you ... xo
I love your warm...gentle spirit...
xoxo
"how love cuddles my heart"
So sweet, genuine, lovely. It brings such a joyful smile to my face and soul. Thank you! xo
Post a Comment