Monday, 7 April 2008

pssstttt*


for 10 days of SUN!
Staying in this beautiful villa
Thunderstorms @ 4pm every single day. 
and SEA!
LOVE! 
and giggles! 
Baths under the stars...
talking and laughing...
being silly and young...
together with my best friend and partner....

the best part....
to be alone, 
with him. 
Just the two of us. 


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! Where are you going??

I love that picture of him.

Scott R. Davis said...

have fun. with contrasts of a light and darker and enriched face. May you have a blessed time together to create and read more poetry.

Joan said...

Ten beautiful days...

I will think of you every single one of them...
may your love and joy with one another be strengthened, may you be blessed as you travel, and may you return with memories to last a lifetime.

so much love to you my precious friend.

xoxo

enchantedartist said...

I'm thinking that you are already on your way! I'm so happy for you! Have a wonderful trip...thinking of you...

xoxo

leonie.wise said...

wow honey, that place looks amazing.

i hope the two of you have the most delicious time! i want to hear all about it when you get back

xo

jenica said...

sweet bliss.

*sigh*

enjoy yourself, you deserve every moment. ;-D

Jaime said...

That sounds so divine!

Have a wonderful time under the stars and thunderclouds :)

xo

WhimsicalBird said...

So yummy & exciting, enjoy the stars and all that comes without just being together with your love.

Bliss for you.

XOXOXO,
Jaclyn

littlebyrd said...

It sounds wonderful! Thunderstorms and sun and a villa....Have a fantastic time.

Maithri said...

Yay!!! Enjoy yourselves and have an awesome, relaxing, good lovin time ;)

Lots of love to you my friend,

M

Kirsten Michelle said...

oh goodness, i've missed you...
i'll say "have a most enchanting time", just in case this finds you before you come back home ;-)
sounds like 10 days of heaven on earth.
enjoy, beautiful you!!!
xoxoxoxo

PixieDust said...

Sounds wonderful, sounds romantic, sounds magical, and sounds like all the happiness you should always have in your life!

:-)

I love you - have fun!

(((HUGS))),
Me

terri said...

oh so wonderful. enjoy your secret time away. you deserve that warmth and love.

daisies said...

how wonderful honey ... hope you two have a fabulous time, yay!!

Gill and Dave said...

I am so envious!!! Enjoy the feel of the sun on your skin, the touch of M3's hand in yours and the laughter in all the silly conversation! See you when you get back!

gem said...

hooray!

Mrs.French said...

I am so jealous! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Chloe said...

Sounds absolutely heavenly. Have a wonderful trip.

Frankie said...

So, so, SO lovely!!! And what a beautiful photo. I hope you're having an AMAZING time! xoxo

bella said...

I've been thinking of you this past week.
hope you have are having a WONDERFUL time in the sun with your love.