When I started to blog, I've felt extremely alone...
courageous, artistic, loving, gentle, kindred souls...
of dreaming wild and passionate dreams,
following my heart,
being true to myself...
they reminded me: I am enough...
going through the same things,
on different levels,
we are all living this magical thing called LIFE!
with me this dance called life...
they hug my heart...look me in my eyes,
reminding me of my beauty!
we are so different....
some of us are hiding,
some blooming,
some laying down to rest,
others jumping up and down,
we are playing,
laughing,
crying,
wishing,
doing,
being,
surrounded by friends
who are living this life right next to us.
never alone.
"When the heart weeps for what it has lost,
the spirit laughs for what it has found."
-Sufism-
17 comments:
It is amazing, isn't it? For the first time in a long while I feel like I have a connection with some other people, some nice friends...Although, there are times when the insecurity beast pops it's head up and I wonder why hasn't someone left me comment or why this or that. And while it makes me insecure I also realize it is the best thing for my insecurity.
i love this, how incredibly beautiful you are, hugging you even while i hide out as the snow falls and falls and falls outside my window, sigh ... xoxox
Oh Linni! This is so wonderful...you have warmed my heart and put a smile on my face!
Thank you...thank you...thank you...
xoxo
this made me feel really warm and close and connected to you linni dear. you have such a playful, light heart. so transparent and honest and brave. you make it easier to be me. :)
What a creative idea!
I love how you took pictures of clothespins (not just plain old wooden ones but brightly coloured ones!) as a symbol of all your diverse and colourful friendships.
Just beautiful :)
love the new look of here!
so much beauty.
yum.
lovely post
and pictures.
just lovely.
you wrote me an email
and for some reason my replies come back...
do you have another address?
wishing love
mccabe x
You are lovely.
This is lovely.
Life is lovely.
We are all lovely.
this is one of teh best ive ever seen in blogland. simply amazing and creative and so touching...
really!
Oh, lovely you... these images with your magic - timeless, mi Amor. I can visit here always, and find myself time and again.
I love sharing this journey with you, I will never tire of holding your hand.
:-)
*warm snuggles
Love,
Me
i'm sending this to my beauties including you and you and you!!~!
love you linni.
What fun...this makes me remember how loved I am...and how much I enjoy you, linni.
An incredibly interesting and fun blog. Celeste, daughter-in-law, enchantedartist put it on her best reads. I agree!!
honey you so eloquently have written about how i feel!
you are so amazing.
love, love, love to you
That was absolutely beautiful!
you have such a gift with words...
I wrote a very similar post just a few days ago...so I loved what you had to say !!!
and the photos are wonderful !
Don't you love this crazy little blogging community?
This was adorable!
:) Love this. I can so picture you getting the idea and going to get your camera. xoxo
Post a Comment