"Oh! The summer night has a smile
of light, and she sits on a sapphire".
- Throne -
Good morning Beautiful you,
It's a beautiful day.
The birds are singing.
There is a breeze blowing through the trees.
My heart is overflowing with gratitude and love...
for life...for each of you...for the beauty that is in every moment!
Closing my eyes, I'm walking between millions of people,
every one talking and smiling,
some get so excited!
Hearing the birds singing outside, it brings me back to right now....
Five years ago I read the book 'Unconditional Love' by Ed & Deb Shapiro. It changed my life instantly.
I lost a friend who have been next to me for 6 years, through starting to love myself again.
It says: "Opening the heart means softening to the beauty and wonder in each moment. It begins by acknowledging and accepting yourself with honesty and courage, it is being a true fiend to yourself."
Just wondering....are you being a true friend to yourself?
8 comments:
hmmm, not always, no.
thanks for making me pause and think.
beautiful you.
x
I am not always either...but it is something that I am consciously working on in my life...
Thank you for bringing me this early morning smile...:)
xoxo
Also have to say, not always. Thanks for posting such wise words.
Interesting question... and my first immediate answer would be yes! But I'm certain the truth is not always. I assume that by making others happy it is enough... *sigh... thank you for the introspection, mi Amor...
love you!
(((HUGS))),
Me
yes! and i love beautiful linni!
i am sending a birthday girl here pronto to soak in all the fresh true love you share so freely. crazy beautiful fresh breaths of love...thank you linni.
you and your beuatiful post are just what makes beautiful mornings :-)
so inspiring...and yes so softening and wodner-full
Hopped over from Kirsten's. I was secretly hoping to find some pictures of dandelions. Lured by the image of you trying to capture their sweet, simple perfection!
Hello, I just found your blog and love it. I've been ill for a very long time and am trying desperately to be more open again after feeling disappointed with allowing myself to fall ill. I love the quote you wrote, it really meant something to me because you know what..I should be being a true friend to my self!
Thank you so much,
Big hugs :)
Post a Comment