They visited the Teas family who took all their savings (and family) to buy a run down, old campsite, which they have changed into this...
their dream was to change the lives of children with special needs.
We were crying with amazement for these people. It touched the space in our hearts where we knew this is what we want to do!
I'm putting this out into the universe, so that she can keep reminding us when we least expect it!
What are your dreams made off? xx
3 comments:
Beautiful.
It's out there in the universe, ready to emerge when the time is right for your family.
My dreams are made of pixie dusts and sparkling stars...
What an amazing story. I could definitely imagine you doing something like that, touching so many lives.
Oh, with your big beautiful heart, I could see you doing something like this too!!!
xo
Post a Comment