Friday, 18 July 2008

gratitude*

These past 11 days have been...

magical! 
awesome! 
huge! (HUGE!)
unreal! 
special! 
dreams coming true! 
scary! 
information overload.
tears.
JOY.
Love! 
emotion.
flying on cloud 9
thinking.
changing plans.
amazing!!!!
feeling supported
and grounded.
connected to a higher source from within! 
beauty!
family.
freaking out silently from within :0) 
admiration.
braveness.
watching and seeing the hurt in their eyes.
breathing in the space around my heart...

wanting to....
swoop him up in my arms and kiss him all over! 
hug him! 
to cuddle...
to read stories...
to talk to him...
to listen to his babbling...
to watch him sleep...
to touch him softly on his cheek...
to kiss him in the little space in his neck behind his ear...
to play with him...
to sing with him...
and for him...
and dance! He loves music! 

breathing out.... opening my heart...

I am patiently waiting...
My time is coming,

I'm going to be a mommy. xx

* I'll still write every little detail down for you to share in our journey... today I'm trying to get my head around packing within a week, going to Canada for 3 weeks, returning to the UK on 17/8, moving house that week, and returning to SA to make a home for our little family for 5 months in SA... I'm hanging in the hammock on cloud 9... it's the most amazing feelings of possibilities...

GRATITUDE is the only word that springs to mind... xx



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness!!! i love that you include us in your deepest and wildest joy linni! thank you very, very much. that is a beautiful photograph that will follow him all his live-long life. i am certain of it xoxox

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can't even imagine how you're feeling!!

He's beautiful...and so are you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. He is so beautiful. You are so happy, I can't even imagine. Thanks for sharing your special time and feelings with us.

christianne said...

WOW.

i seriously can't believe all this is happening for you. AMAZING!

that photo is sooooooo adorable!! love you, friend! and so, so, so happy for you!!

daisies said...

you are glowing here my friend ... this photo looks so incredibly natural, joyous and the love shines though. xo

WhimsicalBird said...

Perfection.

Joan said...

Sigh... swoon... sniffle... gulp... sniffle... gulp... sigh

no words just emotions.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Chloe said...

Holy crap!!! I missed your last post so I’m seeing this great news for the first time. It’s incredible how things work out isn’t it? Congratulations to you Linni and M3, truly.

Jessie said...

Lynn, this is PROFOUND bravery!! Congratulations to ALL of you!!! He is beautiful and I don't doubt that he will bring you incredible amounts of joy.

I am so very happy for you! :)

enchantedartist said...

Oh my goodness....look at you!!!! This post is astoundingly wonderful...what incredible love...I feel absolutely breathless with joy for you!

xoxo

littlebyrd said...

Wonderful!!!! You look so happy! What an adorable little fella.

di said...

Beautiful boy! and you linni are glowing. soooo happy for you, m3 and kellen. so grateful this is happening for you all. praising and rejoicing with you!!!

Jaime said...

Beautiful Linni,

Your life is so abundant with love. You both look so full of life... I feel as though my heart fills up everytime I visit you here.

Your happiness is contagious!

Love you
xoxo

PixieDust said...

This image is so beautiful... it is the very essence of motherhood, mi Amor...

Love to you,
(((HUGS))),
Me

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful gift he is... Thank you for sharing...