Monday, 4 August 2008

magestical*

We are having the time of our lives!

There is only one word to describe Canada....M A G E S T I C A L ! ! !

What do you think of when you think HOLIDAY!?
Sleep...
Eat....
Chat...
Laugh....
Pamper...
Hug....
Sleep....
Swim...
Appreciate...
LOVE! xx


My mom and I pampering ourselves...yummie!
My 'Big Dad' & I

M3 & I taken tonight...

I've realised again that I'm happiest when I'm surrounded by my family! With them I can be whoever I want to be, be in whatever mood I want to be, can tease them, and laugh with and at them, can cuddle with them, just sit with them, appreciate life and health with them..and smile at them... I love them all so much! My heart is overflowing!
On a sidenote....41 days....it feels as if my heart is bursting with joy and anticipation...with love for this little boy that I have only seen twice...it feels as if he is pulling the strings of my heart...every day... I told me mom today it will be a great feeling to go into a shop to look at baby things...and not to think for which friend's child can i buy something...but to know (in 41 days) that we can buy something for OUR little boy...we are so excited....but cautios....
TRUSTING THE PROCESS xx


8 comments:

Gill and Dave said...

Linnie Sweet.... I can't wait to go into the shop to buy something for your little man! I hope you don't mind that his 'Tannie Gill' is going to spoil him like mad!

enchantedartist said...

Look at you...look at the joy on your face...and those that love you!

I'm so glad you are having a wonderful time here. All the while that sweet little boy is snuggled up waiting for his mommy and daddy to return...:)

I'm just smiling in wonder...

xoxo

(Oh, and getting to work on those books right away. :)

Sarah said...

What peace and happiness and rest I hear in your words. More of the same to you.

david santos said...

Beautiful posting!!!
Happy day.

di said...

you are such a delight! i am soooo excited with you, all giggly inside even, and trusting the process most definitely!

you must be bursting with and radiating joy more than ever...

your parents look lovely too. enjoy!!!

Claire said...

Exciting and wonderful times! Blessings to you, lovely.

Cxx

littlebyrd said...

I can feel your excitement coming through your writing! Thinking of you!

Jaime said...

41 days!!!! Wooo hooooo!

Seeing you so happy, makes my world that much happier.

Love you so much xo