Thursday, 9 October 2008

10 words*


1. be gentle


2. love deeply


3. be brave


4. listen


5. inspire


6. create


7. you are free


8. dream big


9. be present


10. open your heart


Which one touches to you today?


5 comments:

di said...

all gems! what a wonderful list linni. words rock. you sparkle.

Lisa said...

Be gentle.
For sure...

enchantedartist said...

All of these touch me lovely Linni...all of them...:)

xo

daisies said...

oh yes :) xoxox

Anonymous said...

Be Brave! I don't know if it touches me but I know it is what I have to continue to be throughout this hard journey that my soul has for some reason chosen. How are you dear girl? Thank you so much for your support on my blog, it was lovely to see your comment on there. Your blog is just gorgeous, I love what you have written about your friend and I just love your style, you are a gorgeous person and it shines through on your blog. Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs Jen B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx