I've been trying to upload some other photos as well, but the universe is telling me to just be grateful...for these two gorgeous men! for the gale force winds blowing outside, which makes me feel just a little bit uncomfortable flying to my sister tomorrow. I have not seen her in the last 17 months. Their son, Morgan, just turned 2 years old (who is also my godson) and he and Kellen has not met either! I feel like I'm meeting all of you tomorrow!
I'll leave you with this beautiful photo (see - I'm totally smitten! :0-) I have 12 other photos that I would love to share with you...of what we've been doing here every day...but for now...just adore this little boy and his daddy! He is the most amazing daddy...the other night my brother hugged me and told Kellen 'mine' to see what his reaction would be. Then M3 came in and did the same, on which Kellen took both of us around our heads, pulling us towards him, saying 'mine'! with a huge smile!!! I don't think you can feel more loved and adored in life than through the love of little children!
Life is good.
for today...
hug someone
hold someones hand
say: 'i'm a lucky lady'
tell someone how much you love them
Life is good. xx
11 comments:
you're SO right, they are stunning. just look at their happiness.
safe travels! xo
How incredibly beautiful...
I understand completely how full your heart must be.
What a beautiful family.
I feel your love today Linni, and I promise to spread it around...
i am overjoyed for you, and thankful for your heart.
Remember we all go with you in spirit!!
You are greatly loved!!
xoxo
Oh yes, Linni! I'm so happy for you...that you are so loved...this is just as it should be! :)
xoxo
true blue joy ~ love it linni!
look at the cute family! I love being surrounded by boys too. We're so lucky!!!
What a nice message to read over morning coffee! Thanks :)
~*
i am a lucky lady.
xoxo
You are so beautiful my friend,
Much love to the three of you and the circle of love between you,
Lotsa love, M
what an utterly gorgeous and delightful picture!
beautiful! just as it should be.
xx
Happy weekend to you, happy weekend to you, happy weekend dear linni (and kellen and m3)
HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU!!!!
I love you, I miss you, and I can hear your beautiful voice every time I think of you!!!
And kiss that baby for me!!
love you, love you, love you...
xoxo
eeeeeeeee ... love!!!
Post a Comment