Monday, 17 November 2008

little angels*

I am so cute

I love myself.

Fully.

I am cute.

and adorable!

I am capable

and creative.

I am open.

Soft, & gentle.

I am love.


Having such a great time with my sister and her family. The cousins are having the 'war of the roses'...fighting...loving...crying the one minute and loving until the end the next minute. They are so cute...and so funny...


I'm so proud of my sister...I'll do a seperate post on her...she is great!
I love her so much!

But...
I just wanted to say:

I am love. You are love. You are loved.
I am open. You are open. Open wide.
I am soft. You are soft...and gentle...yes, you are.
Sweet dreams xx

6 comments:

Joan said...

Oh my most precious Linni,

how beautiful it always is when I come here to see you for a spell...
that of course is because the essence of your very large and compassionate heart dwells here.

You are loved, your boy is loved, and we are loved by knowing you my tender friend.

Oh how I miss you!!!
All my rainy day love to you miss sunshine.
xoxo

enchantedartist said...

Oh Linni! Thanks so much for this wonderful post today! :) You too...are love!

xoxo

jenica said...

so sweet! i hope you have a great time!!!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

beautiful...

hope you are really soaking it all in...

daisies said...

so much beautiful ... he is so adorable :)

Maithri said...

You make my day!

Love, M