I've been climbing rocks...
facing fears...
excelling above my own expectations...
(but knowing my heart I can do it)
I've been visiting my sister...
my memories...
my heart...
I've been playing with K...
I've been living.
When I was 7 years old we went to Heroldsbay
with my grandma and grandpa.
It was the first time we were allowed to go alone to the
beach with the neighbours. I remember sitting in the little waves,
as it was pulling back, my legs were covered in 'bloublasies'.
I cried all the way home. My grandma put me in a bath with vinegar,
I put on my new pajamas that i got for xmas,
and was extra spoiled the rest of the day.
I felt special.
How many times have I used 'bloublasies' to
just hear 'i am loved'?
You just have to look!
Every morning I would open the curtains,
go out on the deck and just stand there,
admiring the beauty right in front of me.
Gratefulness...thoughts coming to my mind...
gratefulness...
I feel peaceful...

I am unique.
While walking on the beach today
I passed this big rock covered in sand.
On top, right in the middle, on a bed of soft sand
laid one little rock.
I heard the rock saying
you are unique.
you matter.
you are perfect.
I realised I've been hiding behind
the pain of stuttering, of insecurities,
I've been hiding behind the pain of infertility,
of wishing and hoping and wishing more!
I've been hiding behind the
thorns of anger, and sadness,
of feeling scared...but always hoping.
I've been hiding behind 'not knowing',
not knowing where I'm going,
not knowing who I am,
not knowing what I want.
I've also been hiding from living.
my own insecurities lurking in the background.
Luckily for me i have friends who
give me clarity,
who reminds me that i am loved.
It feels as if I've done some
letting go this week...
of insecurities, uncertainties.
I see friends connect and giggle,
and I release myself into the universe.
for that same connections,
for that same love.
take myself lightly,
to laugh at myself,
to giggle more,
to listen more,
to trust my intuition.
To trust myself,
that I am enough.
*i'm breathing out...as all this is new to me...teehee xx







6 comments:
you are so much more then enough, dear friend.
SO MUCH MORE.
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxo
i'm happy you and kellen had this time to spend with your sister and nephew.
oh my gosh !! i am so happy to read of you in this place because oh my gosh, you are so much more than enough is right!! xoxox warm hugs beautiful!!
Linni...Linni! :) I read this, and so much love and joy well up in me for you. I am so happy that you are in a place that brings you so much comfort and happiness...It is a beautiful life...
xoxo
Wow!!!!
Dear friend
You are far more beautiful
than you'll ever know,
So much love to you,
Maithri
You are so very beautiful Linni. You have a light in you that comes from pure love.
I can just picture you walking on those open sandy beaches, being reminded of happy times from the past, and creating new thoughts and feelings in the present. You are strong and radiant.
And you are so LOVED.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Dear Linni,
This is the first time I have read your blog, Maithri shared it with me. I feel so blessed.
Your words and pictures touch my soul deeply. Then I checked out your profile and saw you love SARK! You are one of the few people I have ever met who know who this incredible woman is! I found her many years ago when I was learning to stand on my own without excuses and heal from a long life of abuse. She is a true kindred spirit.
Blessings of Love and Peace!
Linda
Post a Comment