Sunday, 8 March 2009

clearing room in your heart*


A few weeks back I cleared some of the rooms in my heart. I felt magical!

' I let go of the thoughts in my mind and said something like this to myself: Okay. I'm available. Show me.

The next moment a powerful wave of energy rolled through my body, filling me with an electric feeling of exhilaration. It was a sweet feeling of heat and light, and it ricocheted up and down and around my body. Suddenly the sweet heat and light seemed to center in my heart, and I felt a boundless compassion for all humankind. My heart felt like it was cracking open, with love adn gratitude to everyone pouring out. I saw all the earth and heavens as one big Being. There was no separation among all beings, all nature and myself - all were equal and one. We were all together in a dance of love and celebration. I remember turning slowly around in circles looking at the sky and trees and the people I could see in the distance. We were all one thing, connected by a quantum field of love and compassion. All of us shared our divinity.' (from 5 wishes, by Gay Hendricks)

You should try it... I dare you! xx

5 comments:

Rev. Linda said...

This moment of enlightenment is the most profound a human can experience.

You are magical!

Jaime said...

Just popping in to say hi :)
How are you sweetie?

Sending you lots of love and light.
xo

eco said...

Hello! I am a Japanese.That's amazing. I read very interestingly.

Alessandra Cave said...

I could swear those were your words. Such beautiful thoughts in the most authentic and soft Linni style! xo

Anonymous said...

me too!
I thought for sure they were your words! It's so beautifully YOU!

I'm open, world... I'm open!