Sunday, 22 March 2009

whuve you mama*

Kellen's perfect little sleeping mouth
Two days ago, at 4am I got in bed with my little boy who was a bit restless...I cuddled with him and immediately he fell back to sleep. When he opened his eyes, he looked at me...and looked again as if he is realising that i slept with him...on which he put his hand on my cheek, smiled and said: 'mama doedoe me''. My heart melted, tears welled up in my eyes and I kissed him all over...
Tonight, he got into our bed to fall asleep...I cuddled with him and whispered how much I love him, how wishes do come true and that he must dream big, big dreams and wish...that we wished for him...and that wishes do come true...he turned over, put his little nose against mine, and whispered back unreckonisable words which ended with 'whuv you mama'.

12 comments:

daisies said...

awwwwwwwwwwww ... this brings such happy tears to my eyes ... whuve you beautiful big hearted mama!! xo

terri said...

what a lovely mother you are. thank you linni. you bless that little kid in me.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!! That just swelled my heart too big for my chest!! I think it might explode!!
That is the sweetest stuff ever!

i whuve you too mama!!

Joan said...

Oh my beautiful mama friend,

How incredible the love and heart of a child can be.
They give you something miraculous that can be found absolutely nowhere else on earth.
I'm sitting here smiling with a lump in my throat and salty warm tears dripping off of my chin as i understand with my whole heart how your heart must surely feel.

My little Sam woke up at 5 am this morning with a fever and a cough, and I scooped him up and put him in our bed and lulled him back to sleep.
Two hours later at 7:00, I was sleeping and he was stroking my cheek and singing in my ear "earth angel, earth angel... will you be mine, my darling dear love you all the time..."
Do you see what I mean about our children being miraculous?
At that moment I felt a love so deep and so pure, a love that could heal ANYTHING.
And my dear linni?
I am over the moon happy and thankful that you have been given the very same gift...
the perfect love of one tiny little boy.

God loves us dearly us two mama's, yes He does.

And I of course love,love,love YOU.

Squeeze Kellen for me today, it is a thank you hug for everything beautiful that he makes you feel.

(((xoxoxo)))

Anonymous said...

like all your other friends here i got a tear and a happy smile from this linni :)

XOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOOXX

p.s. and then i went down your blog and read the post on nails and hurt (lovely photo!) and had some other feelings... i comment on them in the post.

enchantedartist said...

That's what it is all about, isn't it...:-)

xo

madelyn said...

baby love!

awwww...

Rev. Dr. Linda M. Rhinehart Neas said...

You have captured one of the sweetest moments of childhood.

My little granddaughter took my face in her two little hands, looked me in the eyes and said, "I wuv you, Na Ni!"

It was all I could do to keep from crying!

Pen said...

oh my heart just melted reading those words, as i can only begin to imagine the wave of emotion, love, happiness... you must have been feeling.

oh how wonderful it is to witness the magic of dreams coming true xo

mama2roo said...

Very Sweet, and there is nothing like it in all the world. Love the sweet picture, too.

jenica said...

you deserve every bitty morsel of this love fest.

(((hugs)))

Jaime said...

Ok I know that there are lots and lots of forms of love in this world, but THAT love...that love that you just described....takes the cake!
How beautiful this love you two share.
So much love to you
xoxoxoxoxoxo