Thursday, 10 January 2008

Whispers...while running!



Whispering in your ear...(hee-hee)
How I long for the holiday....carefree...so much time to do nothing time....
This year has started with a bang....and my time is limited...was thinking how many things we take for granted...but today I want YOU to know...I appreciate each of you...
Hearing from you is one of my highlights...reading of your day and feelings...is my "not-feeling-alone' tonic...I miss you all...(don't get time to get around reading all of your blogs)...but thinking of you.

Today I whisper in your ear....

You are missed...

You are valued...

You are a treasure to me...

I love you...

Speak soon....

PS: If you want to experience more beauty....http://www.photofriday.com/archives/challenge/000735.php

"have you lived this day with all the kindness and intelligence that God bestowed upon you?"

Smile Beautiful!

xx


6 comments:

enchantedartist said...

Lovely post! Just popping in to say I'm thinking of you too...
How's your mom doing?

Have a beautiful weekend....
xoxo

PixieDust said...

I miss you, too, and love every word, every image you share...

:-)

(((HUGS))),
Love,
Me

Joan said...

Oh Linni!!
The girls are so beautiful!!!

and thank you so, so much...

I can feel the sweet warm softness of your breath as you tenderly whisper in my ear.

If it were not so rainy today I would climb the trail up to the mountaintop and shout..

"LINNI BEAUTIFUL ONE... I LOVE YOU SO!!!"

You too, make me feel 'not so all alone'.

Thank you for your beauty and your sunlight and your heart.

I HONOR YOU TODAY!!

christianne said...

Oh my GOODNESS, Periwinkle -- did you take that picture?!?!? I adore it. Those girls are so precious and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

And I certainly sympathize with the growing difficulty to keep up with all the blogs I love! That's why I love my Bloglines subscription so much. So glad I got turned on to that a few months ago. It really helps!

Marilyn said...

Love that photo! Those girls remind me of the schoolgirls I'd see driving to work when we lived in the West Indies. :)

caroline : my pocket said...

:) I hear you and thank you - you are in my heart and my thoughts too, when I don't pass by. You are precious, sweet friend. xoxo